Back on track

Ok, so I didn't post as much...ok, not at all after the Jackson services. Mainly, it was such a friggin' let down with no rioting in the streets. I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to the scum of LA going out of their pea sized brains with rage over being told to stay away.

I know that I was not the only one bummed no end at the lack of community violence.

Of course the fall out at city hall is interesting. I normally don't support Dennis Zine but he is right on target regarding the true cost of this little gathering of the rich and infamous. I hope that he continues to go after those responsible for such items as the 49K lunches brought in from a small mountain town 80 miles away. Not that I don't want to see the police being fed well, but people! This is LA. We supposedly have world class fast food in this dump!

And then there was the lack of burial for Jacko's remains. This crapola of keeping the body until the remains of the brain come back...I hate to tell the family; ain't gonna be nuthin' left that even resembles the brain nor it is going to be able to go back into its original home. At best, in a biohazard bag at the foot of the casket will be the likely resting spot for it.

So that's how it stands right now; LA is still in one piece and Jacko ain't.

Meantime, I've got some better topics in mind for next week's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment